Jhamak Kumari Ghimire, born in July 1980 in Kachide village development of Dhankuta district is a Nepalese writer. She is born with cerebral palsy and writes with her left foot. She is columnist at the Kantipur newspaper. She had been awarded with the Madan Puraskar (the most popular award given to the writer for his or her contribution in Nepalese Literature) for her auto-biography Jiwan Kanda Ki Phul.
- Sankalp (Vow)
- Aaphnai Chita A gnishikhatir (Own’s funeral pyre towards the fire apex)
- Manchhe Vitraka Yoddaharu (Warriors inside humans)
- Awasan Pachhiko Aagaman (Arrival after the death): short stories, poems, daily diaries, songs, essays etc.
- Jeevan Kaanda Ki Phul (Life is Thorn or a Flower)
- Kabita Ram Bal Sahitya Prativa Puraskar 2055
- Aswikrit Bichar Sahitya Puraskar 2056
- Madan Puraskar 2067.
Deccan Herald writes: Read the rest of this entry »